I was recently asked to create a read-only web API to expose some parts of a system’s data model to third party developers. While Entity Framework is often my go-to tool for data access, I thought this was a good scenario to use Dapper instead.
In the coming weeks, I will be posting a series of blog posts exploring Dapper and how you might use it in your application. This page will act as the index for those posts. I will update the page here whenever a new post is available.
- Loading an object from SQL Server
- Using Stored Procedures with Dapper
- Loading Related Entities: Many-to-One (Part 1)
- Loading Related Entities: Many-to-One (Part 2)
- Advanced Mapping Scenarios
- Paged Result Sets
- more to come
Writing Data / Executing Commands
- coming soon
- Cancelling long running queries